Thursday, October 17, 2013

One Little Word - October

One Little Word

The prompt for this month was to get messy with your word.  To see where you are at.  So appropriate for me who has been absent for some time from sharing where I am at.  Such a great way to get back into it.  So I got to it.  I have looked at the idea of art journaling and collage for a while. This was such a great opportunity to try it out.  I really enjoyed it.  Especially the freedom to keep playing if it didn't quite look right. 

Here is what I came up with.

It reads

Just where am I at with my word?  To look at what I have done at first glance I would say it is not enough .... but that is just it.  Without being aware I have been living my word.  By not doing I have been doing enough for me.  I know what is enough for me; I know I am enough.  There is so much possibility when I say no my yes gets louder.  I need only listen to the right voice - In Him I am enough - He is more than enough for me.  I am already free - Go out and live.
This is life don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...