When I wrote this post about our the table the chairs were in a rather sad state. I had been thinking about having a go at recovering them. Now I can say I have. It has been a slow process. First was the donation of the material from my mother in law. It was a perfect match for the fabric on our lounge suite. I finally found out where to get the foam from and managed to get it on sale. We tracked down the gun stapler and staples. Finally add in a very wet day where we were stuck inside and a helpful husband to pull things apart and put them back together and there you have it. They look so much better and are much more comfy to sit on.