Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Chairs from Old

Before

When I wrote this post about our the table the chairs were in a rather sad state.  I had been thinking about having a go at recovering them.  Now I can say I have.  It has been a slow process.  First was the donation of the material from my mother in law.  It was a perfect match for the fabric on our lounge suite.  I finally found out where to get the foam from and managed to get it on sale.  We tracked down the gun stapler and staples.  Finally add in a very wet day where we were stuck inside and a helpful husband to pull things apart and put them back together and there you have it.  They look so much better and are much more comfy to sit on.


After 


They say good things take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...