Thursday, August 30, 2012

enough said


Pin It
It has taken some time for me to get to this point.  A dream has been building that is bigger than me.  It started last week as I had the opportunity to share some of that dream.  

I have heard it said that in order to be successful we need to prioritise what is truly important. Most Christians would say that they choose God as number one in their lives. I have come to realise that as William P Young writes in his book 'The Shack” the trouble with priorities is that it sees everything as a hierachy...you put God at the top... what does that mean and how much is enough? How much time will you give him before you can go about the rest of your day, the part that interests you the most. He doesn't want a part of us and a piece of our life. He simply wants us.

So I made a start with the ladies that I shared with.  So it continues. I hope you will join me as I unpack the equation and find what is enough for you.

Check here for each of the posts
I am enough 
I have enough 
I do enough
Plus one
To the power of three

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...